Thursday, August 4, 2016

* * * ALERT: FAKE BBC WHORE LIST WEBSITE * * * *

Hello Everyone,

I am glad to be back and I do appreciate all of the love I have been receiving from my audience.

There are still so many BBC Whores to post and admire that I don't even have time in the day to do it! LOL 

Suffice to say I have a lot of work ahead of me and yes I am still trying to put together an actual FREE website where I can make a little money (via Strategic Advertising). However finding the right scheme and website lay-out is a real bitch! I really want to keep the same concept where anyone can view the material and not have to pay. This was the main reason why I built this Blog Site.

In any case it appears in my absence there has been a FAKE website that has popped up with the same name as my Blog Site. I am actually not shocked by this given the popularity of my site and the fact that someone did contact me asking to buy my Blog.

I just wanted to let everyone know that the site in the pictures below is NOT operated by me:




I guess the highest form of flattery is imitation, so I am not that mad however the guy in the picture above isn't doing me any justice! LOL 

I am definitely not White and my Laptop is a lot newer than his Desktop PC ... HA HA HA HA ... Oh and I don't submit fake comments on my own posts!

If anyone has any questions or comments please feel to post below or shoot me a private message.

Stay tuned for more posts,

Mister X - Owner/Operator 
"The Real" BBC Whore List Blog Site


2 comments: