Saturday, May 2, 2020

Follow me on Twitter!


Hello Everyone!

I hope you have been doing well and staying safe with this horrible pandemic we have been suffering.

However with all of this extra time from being stuck at home I am now gonna try and start posting again. But first things first please follow my new Twitter page:


Here is a link to the page:


As of now I'm mainly on this site however I have been compiling a whole bunch of new BBC Whore's to post. Thanks again for being so loyal to my blog site!

Cheers,

Mister X

14 comments:

  1. When will you be uploading the new profiles? I keep checking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm a Blackman I don't support cuckolding at all. I only love whitewemen that genuinely love and perfer us Blackmen only.

      Delete
  3. well, that was short lived. I was looking forward to more content

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! So nice to see you back finally!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Planning any new content? Looking forward to some updates.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachael is one of the best and most fantastic BBC WHores out there. SHe is passionate about being a naughty dirty slut and about serving BBC. SHe is awesome.

    ReplyDelete