Friday, May 9, 2014

* * BBC Whore List Other Sites * *

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that "BBC Whore List" has other sites you can view which are unique to their respected forums.

You can find links to these sites on the RIGHT HAND SIDE of the blog however here is a complete list of the sites. Simply click on the Site Name or Copy & Paste the URL.

I did put our sites in order of "Most Active" to "Less Active" however I do try my hardest to keep all of my sites up to date. Please add us if you have an account on any of these sites.

~Mister X


1. Xhamster.com


Besides this Blog Site Xhamster.com is really active due to the fact that its my number resource of gathering information, pictures and videos on our BBC Whores. If you haven't added us yet please send me a request.
  • URL: http://xhamster.com/user/misterex_2014


2. Twitter.com:


As soon as I submit a new post on BBCWL its sent on over to our Twitter account however the nice thing about Twitter is the fact that our BBC Whores are active on this forum more than any other Social Site.
  • URL: https://twitter.com/BBCWhoreList

3. Facebook.com:

I recently opened up this account due to the fact that more and more of our BBC Whore's have a Facebook account. Just like Xhamster I will be posting Pictures & Videos that allowed on this site. So if you have an account on this site please send me a friend request. I do keep this site Private so only friends can see content that I post.
  • URL: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008252257576

4. Tumblr.com:

I am mainly on Blogger as suppose to Tumblr however I have had numerous requests from you guys asking me to open one up. So here you go . . . This site is probably the LEST site I update because I have to duplicate each posting. However I do know that there are more Interracial Sites on Tumblr versus Blogger and they are easier to find. Moving forward I will be updating this site every month with any new posting have.
  • URL: http://bbcwhorelist.tumblr.com/ 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, you know anything about "norcouple4bbc" ??

    ReplyDelete